25 Reasons To Buy A Brewquet for your Aunt
- Brewquet’s are carefully assembled by our in house Cicerone to be the perfect gift for the beer lovers in your life.
- Brewquets are assembled almost entirely from local goods which is good. Think local, yo.
- Your Aunt is a lovely woman and deserves a nice thing.
- Most of the very few parts of the Brewquet that aren’t local are, at least, Canadian made. True north strong and free baby.
- Isn’t her birthday in November? Was it early November, or late November.
- Your aunt loves anything tastefully curated. That’s like her whole thing.
- Maybe her birthday isn’t in November but Christmas is coming.
- Nearly everything included in every Brewquet is biodegradable or recyclable. No better taste than not frying to death because of pollution.
- Wait no, I think her birthday is, like, early November.
- Crap, crap, crap. You Aunt is going to be pissed.
- She gave you all those baked goods and you forgot her birthday. You really are a scumbag you know that right?
- Brequet’s include free delivery all over the Vancouver and Calgary.
- Oooooh god. Mom’s gonna kill you.
- Know your aunts favourite type of beer? Specify style preference at check out. Choose from Lager’s, IPA’s, Pale Ale’s or a Mix.
- Mom totally reminded you of the birthday and was like “You know she would really appreciate a little something from you.”
- Ordering a Brewquet is seriously such a small amount of effort and you still didn’t do it.
- You don’t have to deliver it in person and have to answer a bunch of questions about your boring job that she doesn’t understand.
- What’s so hard to believe about people paying me to do blog post’s MARGRET.
- Why did I pick 25 reasons? That’s way too many.
- Maybe I just send her one now and blame the delivery guy for it being late?
- No She’d never believe that. Brewquet’s are hand delivered. It’s not like it could get lost in the mail.
- You can add a bottle opener to make sure she can crack those tasty beers as soon as they’re cold. Your Aunt is a classy lady it’s not like she’s going to open it with a lighter like you do, you street trash.
- You suck.
- I hate you.
- Brewquet’s can also include other goodies like nuts and chocolate.