- How old do I have to be to order and/or receive a Brewquet?
We go by the book. You have to be 19 years of age or older, to order and/or receive a Brewquet. We will check for I.D on delivery.
- I didn’t receive an email confirming my order. What should I do?
Please make sure you check your junk mail folder first. If you have not received a confirmation email, you can reach us at email@example.com. Please Include your first and last name as well as the Brewquet that you ordered.
- I have a question not listed here, how can I get in touch?
You can call us at 778-877-2729, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do you hand deliver? And how much does it cost?
We offer free delivery to the following areas:
- Can a delivery be made outside of the free delivery areas?
Sure! We can deliver anywhere in BC. However, we can only offer free delivery to Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver. For delivery outside these areas, contact us at email@example.com for information on delivery quotes.
- Will you contact the recipient before delivery?
If a special request is made we can call to make sure the recipient available.
- I would like my order delivered at a specific time. Is that possible?
All deliveries are made between 9:30am and 5pm. Send us an email if you'd like a specific time slot, and we'll do our best to make it happen.
- Can I choose an alcohol or beer other listed on the shop page?
At this time we are only offering the drinks shown, but we're looking to expand. Stay tuned.
- Can I add additional items to the brewquet I’m ordering?
Yes. When you add your Brewquet to cart you will be offered a menu of optional add-on items.
- Can I build my own Brewquet from scratch?
Not yet but we are working on it.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Your card will be charged as soon as the order has been placed.